VidaOne® MyPersonalDiet® is the most comprehensive diet and nutrition software for your Windows Mobile Smartphone that gives you the tools to reach your weight goal by providing simple means of tracking your food and
workouts, monitor your health and get clear assessments of your efforts and results. MyPersonalDiet will not burn
calories for you, but it will eliminate any guesswork and help you make the right decisions to reach your objectives. It
is also equipped with features to monitor specific nutrients, which is essential for people with food restrictions.
We have received many testimonies of customers who have used the Pocket PC version: people who lost weight (and a lot
of it) and kept it off, people who now can accurately track their food to better control their medical condition, people
who want to maintain their weight, etc. The Smartphone version is equipped with the same features, so it will work
for you too.
VidaOne Diet & Fitness for Windows XP and Vista!
See bundle offers below.
Windows Mobile Certified for
Windows Mobile 5 for Smartphone and
Windows Mobile 6 Standard
Establish a complete diet plan
- Enter your profile and find out what your normal weight range exactly is.
- Choose your target weight and MyPersonalDiet will help you determine how long a healthy diet
Successful weight losses are achieved by making small, but long-lasting, changes.
- Select your diet plan (such as low carb) or create your own. MyPersonalDiet will later notify you whenever you
select a food that does not match your diet plan (such as choosing food too rich in carbs while being on a low-carb
- Set nutrients daily limits (minimum and/or maximum) on specific nutrients (such as
carbs or fat) you need to watch for in order reach your daily goals and stay within your diet plan. You will be able to
see in a chart how much you have consumed through your meals and how much you can (or not) consume further.
your daily energy requirements for MyPersonalDiet to calculate the recommend percent daily values (%DV). You will be
able to see whether you are missing, meeting or exceeding the %DV of the nutrients you're tracking.
Comprehensive meal entry
- Enter meals using 7500+ food items based on the USDA food database, along macro- and micro-nutrients (carbs, proteins, total fat, sodium, cholesterol, sugar, etc.)
A powerful search lets you find foods in a split-second. MyPersonalDiet also keeps track of your favorite foods, making
it super fast to build meals with the food you consume the most.
- For each food, see how much energy comes from carbs,
proteins and fat. MyPersonalDiet will notify you whenever you select a food that does not match your diet plan (such as choosing
food too rich in carbs while being on a low-carb diet).
- You can track water and enter meals using food group
servings, which is best when consuming prepared foods.
- Add your own food with detailed nutritional information, either by weight (g/mg) or by percent Daily Value (%DV), making it a snap to enter custom foods if you have the nutritional facts (found on almost all food items)
- See a daily summary of each food you consume, with a list of nutrients you choose to track.
- Makes it easy to count
Track your health and workouts
- Track essential vital signs: weight, body fat, blood pressure and blood work markers (calcium, insulin, iron,
hematocrit and triglyceride to name a few).
- Also record your workouts, using one of the 30+ activities or by creating your own, along the duration and distance, exertion and
heart rate, and MyPersonalDiet calculates how many calories (or kJ) you used and body fat you burnt.
Quick and easy monitoring and tracking
- The Results screen summarizes your accomplishments since the beginning of your diet regarding:
- Your current weight vs. how much you should weigh at the moment.
- Your eating habits (whether you consume too much or not enough food).
- Your exercising habits (whether you exercise enough or not).
- What to do to reach your weight goal in terms of eating and exercising.
- The day view shows a summary of calories (or kJ) or any nutrients you wish to track (such as carbs, sugar, etc).
Quickly find out how much of them you consumed and eliminate any guesswork about how much you can still consume (or not)
for the remaining of the day while staying within your limits.
- The day view also presents a diet summary that displays your weight trend from the start of your diet independently of the too-often discouraging but normal
and usual daily weight fluctuations. The weight trend is what matters, not the daily fluctuations.
- The month view shows an immediate snapshot of your efforts overall: you can immediately see for any day if your weight is on track with your goal or not, helping you make a prompt assessment of your situation and take the right decisions.
- The report view presents useful summaries:
- Daily calories from BMR, workouts, allowed, meals and net.
- Daily nutrients consumption
- Nutrients (daily average)
- The chart view lets you visualize information for you to make the right decisions:
- Calories: consumption/expenditure, net and per hour.
- Vital signs: body weight, body fat, blood pressure and blood markers (e.g. cholesterol).
- Water and nutrients consumption.
- Workout duration, distance and heart rate.
Essential for people with food restrictions
- Enter daily limits (minimum or maximum) about nutrients that have a direct impact on your health, such as glucose, cholesterol, fiber, sugar, sodium, etc.
Not only will this help to stay within your daily limits, but it is
indispensable for anyone whose health highly depends on limiting the consumption of specific nutrients (e.g. diabetics,
people with high cholesterol, people with high blood pressure, etc.)
This is also useful for people that need to consume a minimum of specific nutrients, such as calcium.
- As you
enter meals, MyPersonalDiet can show you how much of each nutrient you have consumed for the day, and whether you can
consume more, have reached or exceeded the maximum (and by how much). This eliminates the guesswork about what you can
or not eat for the rest of the day.
- Track blood work analysis and markers (such as cholesterol, triglyceride, etc).
You can also instantly chart any blood marker over any period of time to see any important trends.
- Synchronize your workouts with VidaOne Diet & Fitness for Windows (sold separately).
- Integrated with
MySportTraining (sold separately) to make it easier than ever to track your health,
diet and fitness.
Fitness bundle: get 20% off MyPersonalDiet for Smartphone when you buy it with
MySportTraining. Use the code MSTMPDSP when checking out.
Diet & Fitness bundle: get 35% off VidaOne Diet & Fitness for Windows when you buy it with
MyPersonalDiet. Use the code VODF_MPD_SP when checking out.
Super bundle: use the two codes together to get MySportTraining, MyPersonalDiet and VidaOne Diet & Fitness at the best value.
A friendly Windows Mobile Smartphone application
- Works on portrait and
landscape screens, in both normal and high resolution too!
- Integrated export (CSV), to show your dietician what you
- Backup and restore capabilities.
- Password protection ensures that only your eyes see your information.
- If you are using MySportTraining, it is recommended to upgrade to version 6.
- If you are using VidaOne Diet & Fitness,
make sure to upgrade it to version 3.1.0. Do not upgrade to a newer version as MyPersonalDiet for Smartphone is only
compatible with version 3.1.0. More...
- If you own a previous version of MyPersonalDiet for Smartphone, you can upgrade to MyPersonalDiet 4 for only
$9.95 (limited-time offer). Simply
email us the purchase confirmation email
you received when you bought MyPersonalDiet and we will provide a discount code.
- MyPersonalDiet 4 is compatible with Windows Mobile 5.0 and 6.x for Smartphone.
MyPersonalDiet 4 is not compatible with Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition for Smartphone.
- MyPersonalDiet is also available for
Windows Mobile for Pocket PC (sold separately).
- MyPersonalDiet 3 will not be supported after Feb 28, 2009.
MySportTraining for Smartphone
Manage your weight, fitness and health by defining, tracking and
monitoring your own diet and nutrients that matter to you.