The wait IS over!
The most comprehensive, most popular,
most award-winning fitness software is now available for your BlackBerry phone,
with a complete set of features
to track every detail of your cardio and strength workouts.
Full synchronization with
VidaOne Diet & Fitness 3
for faster data entry and for a safe, indispensable backup of all your workout data in case your upgrade or replace your phone.
And if you replace it with another supported phone, you can also transfer all your data on it in seconds.
Live GPS recording of your outdoor workouts (see pictures
at the bottom of this page for a preview). See the duration, distance, speed,
altitude as you go, then view a map of your route since you started and save it
into a workout to review it later. And if you use VidaOne Diet & Fitness 3, the
routes are synchronized and viewable on your PC too!
Exercising is good for you
To feel better, have more energy and live longer, look no further than regular, old-fashioned, sweat-inducing
exercise. MySportTraining is the premier health & fitness application designed to track and improve your health & fitness, and
to motivate you to exercise to achieve a healthy lifestyle, at a fraction of the cost of most sports equipment or gym
MySportTraining is compatible with VidaOne Diet
and Fitness for Windows 7, Vista and XP.
See bundle offer!
Track the information that matters to you
"Superb fitness tracking application" - James Borden, Pocket PC Life
- For all workouts: duration, personal ratings, heart rate data, and notes.
- For cardio workouts: route, distance, pace, ascent and intervals.
- For strength workouts: location, warm-up, cool-down, exercises.
- For your health: calorie/kJ intake, weight, body fat, mood, sleep, blood pressure, resting heart rate and body
Get motivated to exercise
"If this software doesn't inspire you to get fit, then I don't know what will." - John Ottini, Pocket PC Magazine
- It calculates the calories/kJ and fat you burn - get instant gratification after your hard work.
- Use the month view to see all your workouts at-a-glance and appreciate your accomplishments.
- Use the chart view to see a variety of motivating charts to see your
improvement over time.
A must for the gym
- Choose from 30 workouts, 40 strength exercises, 20 cardio intervals or create your own.
- Use the colored muscle chart to find different exercises (including your own) for a muscle group and add variety to
- Up to 5 different sets per exercise - ideal for Body-For-LIFE® challengers!
A must for your outdoor workouts
- Record your outdoor workouts using the integrated GPS receiver.
- Track your duration, distance, current speed, average speed, and see where
you are on a Google maps.
- Use the auto-start feature or pause the recording manually.
- Add laps
- Save all the data (including laps) in a workout of your choice, see how many
calories you burned, add additional information, such as the exertion, workout
gear, notes, etc. for complete workout tracking.
- You can later review the route.
- If you are using VidaOne Diet & Fitness, the route is also synchronized with
Full Synchronization with your Windows PC
Feature-rich for health-conscious people, sport enthusiasts and athletes
"Overall I found this app very helpful in planning, shaping and improving my workouts. I recommend it to anyone who exercises regularly, and those who would like to get motivated to do so." - Clint, Handango Staff Pick Expert Review
- Support for English and Metric units.
- Filter out some activities to review specific workouts.
- Track your
'personal best' workouts .
- It calculates your training zones using popular methods or you can customize them (via VidaOne Diet & Fitness).
Add workout gear (like running shoes or heart rate monitors) and automatically
track their usage (by distance or duration).
Search past workout and health record notes.
- Purge older data you no longer
Awards (Pocket PC version)
How to Download and Install
- Download and unzip mstbb.zip. It contains two files:
mstbb.alx and mstbb.cod.
- To unzip on Windows 7 or Vista, right-click on the file and choose Open With
> Windows Explorer. This opens a windows showing the content of the file. Drag
those file into some other directory in order to extract them from the zip file.
- To unzip on Windows XP, right-click on the file and choose Open With >
Compressed (zipped) Folder.
- Connect your BlackBerry to your PC and open BlackBerry Desktop Software.
connected, click on Applications > Import Files, select mstbb.alx in
the directory where you saved it, and click Open.
- Then click Apply to install it on your BlackBerry.
- Once installed, disconnect your BlackBerry.
- On your BlackBerry, go to the Home screen, press the MENU key to
display all folders and locate the MySportTraining icon.
- You will be prompted to grant MySportTraining Trusted Application
status. Choose Yes to continue.
- Make sure to select MENU > Settings to enter your profile. If you are
using VidaOne Diet & Fitness,
you can then optionally sync with VidaOne Diet & Fitness (see below for more
information about this).
- Note: the database is stored on the storage card. As a result,
the first time you load the application, it may take about 10 seconds for
the app to appear on the screen. Also, the first synchronization with
VidaOne Diet & Fitness will take from a few seconds to a few minutes.
Synchronization with VidaOne Diet & Fitness
You can synchronize MySportTraining with VidaOne Diet & Fitness on your PC
(Windows 7, Vista or XP) via Wi-Fi (synchronization cannot be done via
cable at this time).
- If you are already used VidaOne Diet & Fitness on your PC:
- Make a backup via the Home toolbar > Backup.
- If you have already used VidaOne Net Sync, right click
on the VidaOne icon in the lower right corner if one is shown, and select
Exit. This terminates VidaOne NetSync.
- Download VidaOne Diet & Fitness 3.7. You can install it over the
version you have without losing any data. If you are using version 3.x, this
is a free upgrade. If you are using version 2.x, please
contact us for upgrade information and pricing.
- If prompted by your firewall, make sure to unblock VidaOne NetSync
Click to enlarge
- Select the Profile toolbar and click on the Android icon. This launches
VidaOne NetSync, which shows an icon in the computer tray (lower right
corner). Never mind that it states iPhone and iPod Touch Synchronization
(we'll fix that later).
Click to enlarge
- When launched (or clicked upon), VidaOne NetSync shows
your computer address and a port number.
- In MySportTraining for BlackBerry, go to the Today screen and select the Sync icon.
the Synchronize screen, enter the same address and port. Then touch
Synchronize. You should get all your data on your phone. Pretty cool, no?
- Note that the sync is not automatic, which means that you have to
manually sync by going to the MySportTraining's synchronization screen. An
option will later be added to auto-sync whenever you launch the app.
- More information is available about VidaOne Net Sync in
VidaOne Diet & Fitness user's guide.
And they look much better on a real
Easily add workout or health records, edit settings
or synchronize with VidaOne Diet & Fitness.
The Journal provides details of your
health records for a day.
Front body chart (scrollable)
The calendar shows all your workouts for a month,
with the duration or the distance,
using colors to show the workouts intensity.
You can select the exercises
from a list of popular exercises, create your own, or
use the muscle chart to suggest exercises per muscle group.
The report lists all your workouts for a period of time.
Many charts are available to track your workouts,
with convenient pre-defined periods for
quick analysis of your hard work.
Enter your maximum heart rate (actual or estimated) to see your training
zones for optimum workout results.
MySportTraining comes with predefined activities, and you can add your
own. Use the activity filter to review specific activities (e.g. racing
activities) in the calendar and charts.
MySportTraining features a clean user interface taking advantage of the
keyboard, trackball and touch screen when available.
Full synchronization with MySportTraining for
Windows via Wi-Fi.
Here is the list of shortcuts:
- Today/Journal/Calendar/Charts views
- Alt-T: Today
- Alt-J: Journal
- Alt-C: Calendar
- Alt-S: Charts
- Today view:
- W: add workout
- G: GPS recording
- M: most recent
- H: add health record
- S: synchronize
- T: tools
- Journal view:
- W: add workout
- H: add health record
- J: move to next item
in the list
- K: move to previous item
in the list
- N: next day with workout and/or health data
- P: previous day with workout and/or health data
- G: go to specific date
- T: go to today
- Space: expand/collapse journal entries
- Calendar view:
- N, Space: next month
- P, Shit-space: previous month
- G: go to
- T: go to this month
- Charts view:
- N: Next period
- P: Previous period
- J: Next chart
- K: previous chart
- For the report:
- Space: page down
- Shift-space: page up
- T: go to Top
- B: go to Bottom
We value feedback, and
encourage you to share with us (email@example.com) your thoughts, what you like and what
features you would like to see. Thank you.